Canada Visitor Visa
Every year millions of people go to Canada. In fact, over 35 million people visit Canada each year to take advantage of the many opportunities the country provides, including visiting family and friends. Many people also visit Canada to see the midnight sun and the breathtaking aurora borealis, also known as the northern lights. To experience the beauty of Canada or to meet your family & friends, you need a temporary visitor visa to Canada.
What is a Canada Visitor Visa?
A Canada visitor visa allows an outsider to enter and stay in Canada for a particular period. It is an official document that is attached to your passport and permits you to visit Canada either as a visitor, student, or worker.
In Canada, there are two types of visitor visas:
- Single entry visa: Single entry visas are valid for up to 6 months.
- Multiple-entry visas: Multiple-entry visitor visas are granted for up to ten years or one month before the passport or re-entry visa expires (whichever date comes first).
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Visitor Visa
The following are the prerequisites for obtaining a visiting visa to Canada:
- A valid passport and other travel-related documents are required.
- You must be in good health condition if you want to travel overseas.
- You must demonstrate to the immigration official that you will return to your home country within the specified time frame and will not break any visa rules.
- You must have sufficient funds to support your stay in Canada, and you may be required to produce proof of funds.
- You must not have a criminal history or any other immigration-related convictions.
Documents required for Canada Visitor Visa
Here is the list of documents that you need to submit before you apply for a visitor visa:
- A valid passport with six months of validity. (old passports if any)
- Visa application form
- Two colored photographs 35mmX 45mm, white background, matte finish, 80% face
- Hotel bookings
- Covering letter
- Air tickets
- Proof of funds
- Medical certificate
- NOC from school/college/employer
- Salary slips for the last six months
- Bank statements for the last six months
- Income Tax Return for the last three years
- If retired, retirement proof
- Educational degree
- Other financial documents like PPF, MF, NSF, etc
How can The Settlerz help you?
We understand that you may get confused about collecting a pile of papers for your visitor visa to Canada. Thus, we ensure that everything is done professionally and promptly so that there is no delay in your process of getting a visitor visa to Canada.
With our extensive experience, we can significantly boost your chances of obtaining a visitor visa.