If you are thinking of expanding your business to the next level, say abroad, then there is no better choice than Canada. Being the most employed country in the world, Canada is always in search for such business investors who are interested in launching businesses that will boost the country’s economy and offer job opportunities to its citizens.
For this reason, Canada has launched a new program which is known as the Canada Start-Up Visa or SUV. The SUV program, which connects innovative entrepreneurs with private sector investors in Canada, specifically targets immigrants who have the potential to successfully establish their businesses in Canada.
The SUV candidate will be able to apply for a temporary work permit to enter Canada and launch their business there while their application for Canadian permanent residence is being processed.
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Start-Up Visa
To be eligible to immigrate to Canada through the Start-Up Visa program, a candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidate must demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support themselves and any dependents once they arrive in Canada. (At a minimum, between $12,960 and $34,299, depending on the applicant’s family size).
- The candidate must take a language test from an approved agency and demonstrate that they meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in speaking, reading, listening, and writing in either English or French.
- Foreign nationals must obtain a letter of support or an investment commitment from one of Canada’s designated organizations. To do so, you must pitch your business idea and persuade the organization that it is worthwhile to support you.
- Each foreign national must own at least 10% of the startup’s voting rights. Foreign nationals must jointly hold more than 50% of the voting rights in the company with their designated organization
Documents Required for Entrepreneurship Visa for Canda
- Draft business proposal
- Proof of funds
- Letter of support from the entity in Canada
- Police clearance record
- Language test results
- Travel insurance
Advantages of Applying For Canada Start-Up Visa through The Settlerz
- Our team at The Settlerz Canada Entrepreneur Visa Consultant in Ludhiana can assist you in establishing your startup business in Canada with your family and business partners. You can concentrate on your startup idea while we handle your permanent residency in Canada.
- We guide our clients through Canada’s immigration system and provide hassle-free immigration services.
- We also let our clients completely focus on their business proposals and ideas and not on petty immigration problems as we can handle them well.
For more information, contact us