Canada Tourist Visa
Canada is the most beautiful country in the world to travel to and explore. It is also one of the top countries where immigrants flock the most to study and settle. Tourists and travelers from all over the world apply for a tourist visa to Canada in order to enjoy a short vacation or to visit relatives, friends, and so on.
The Canadian Government allows one to stay in Canada as a tourist for a period of six months at once. Although the temporary tourist visa for Canada is a multiple entry visa which means after completing a stay for approximately six months, the person must go back to India and can visit Canada again anytime between 10 years.
Why you must apply for Canada Tourist Visa?
If you haven’t made a visit to Canada even once then you must apply for a tourist visa to Canada because of the following reasons:
- Natural landscape- Canada is blessed with some of the world’s most beautiful natural areas. You can plan a trip to the beautiful Niagara Falls, Butchart Gardens, Stanley Park, Morain Lake, and other attractions that will satisfy your soul.
- National parks- If you enjoy exploring natural parks or wildlife then you must go to Gros Morne National Park, Pacific Rim National Park, Cape Breton Highlands, Yoho National Park, etc.
- Food and drinks- If you want to have the best food and wines like never before then you must plan a trip to Canada. A Niagara night tour with dinner and cruise is also an unforgettable experience.
- Boat Tours and water sports- If you enjoy river rafting, boat tours, and water sports, you can visit Chinook Rafting, Archipelago Wildlife Cruises, Ocean Eco Ventures Whale Watching, and other locations.
- Museums- Another popular tourist attraction in Canada is the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, which is known for its distinctive architecture and design. This museum also received 14 national and international design and construction awards.
Documents required for Canadian Tourist Visa
In order to get your Canada Tourist Visa, you must submit the following documents:
- Valid Passport
- Passport size photographs
- No criminal record
- Visa application forms
- Hotel bookings
- Income tax returns
- Bank statements for the past six months
- Original leave from school/college/job
- Salary slips
- Financial documents
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Tourist Visa
You must fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a visitor visa to Canada:
- You must prove to the Immigrant officer that you will return to India after your vacation in Canada.
- Candidates should not have any criminal histories and should intend to abide by all applicable laws.
- You must be in good health condition in order to fly to Canada.
- On a Canada tourist visa, applicants cannot have the intention of working or seeking employment.
- You may need to fulfill additional requirements if necessary.
How The Settlerz can help you?
The Settlerz Canada Tourist Visa Consultants in Ludhiana can assist you in presenting a strong profile for a tourist visa for Canada. With our in-depth knowledge of Canadian Immigration, your dream of visiting and exploring Canada with a Canada Tourist Visa in your hands will be fulfilled sooner.